CONTRIBUTIONS OF CORN REFINING
Corn refiners play an important part in strengthening the economy of rural America by supporting the local communities where they do business and by serving as a cornerstone of employment. Commitment to community does not end with sustainable jobs; corn refiners also build strong bonds through charitable donations, educational support, community development, and provide their employees with a safe and rewarding workplace.
- CRA Applauds House Passage of Trade Promotion Authority June 18, 2015
- CRA Statement on Bipartisan Senate Passage of Trade Priorities and Accountability Act 2015 May 28, 2015
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015