CONTRIBUTIONS OF CORN REFINING
Corn refiners play an important part in strengthening the economy of rural America by supporting the local communities where they do business and by serving as a cornerstone of employment. Commitment to community does not end with sustainable jobs; corn refiners also build strong bonds through charitable donations, educational support, community development, and provide their employees with a safe and rewarding workplace.
- CRA Supports the Formation of the U.S. Agriculture Coalition for Cuba January 8, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Utah Study on the Effects of Fructose Consumption on Female Mice January 5, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the Recent Article in the Journal Open Heart on the Effects of Sugar Consumption on Cardiometabolic Disease December 15, 2014
- Corn Refiners Association Praises EPA Decision on TSCA Exemptions December 12, 2014
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Brain Activity December 10, 2014