Information about Members of the Corn Refiners Association
The six member companies of the Corn Refiners Association use over 1.4 billion bushels of U.S.-grown corn to produce a broad array of food, industrial, and feed products for Americans and for the world market.
If you are looking to purchase corn refined products, please refer to the product list to determine which CRA Members to contact.
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015