Information about Members of the Corn Refiners Association
The six member companies of the Corn Refiners Association use over 1.4 billion bushels of U.S.-grown corn to produce a broad array of food, industrial, and feed products for Americans and for the world market.
If you are looking to purchase corn refined products, please refer to the product list to determine which CRA Members to contact.
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Tufts University Study July 1, 2015
- CRA Applauds House Passage of Trade Promotion Authority June 18, 2015
- CRA Statement on Bipartisan Senate Passage of Trade Priorities and Accountability Act 2015 May 28, 2015
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015