Information about Members of the Corn Refiners Association
The six member companies of the Corn Refiners Association use over 1.4 billion bushels of U.S.-grown corn to produce a broad array of food, industrial, and feed products for Americans and for the world market.
If you are looking to purchase corn refined products, please refer to the product list to determine which CRA Members to contact.
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Mayo Clinic Paper Claiming Link Between Fructose and Diabetes January 28, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association calls on Congress for TSCA Reform January 22, 2015
- CRA Supports the Formation of the U.S. Agriculture Coalition for Cuba January 8, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Utah Study on the Effects of Fructose Consumption on Female Mice January 5, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the Recent Article in the Journal Open Heart on the Effects of Sugar Consumption on Cardiometabolic Disease December 15, 2014