Information about Members of the Corn Refiners Association
The six member companies of the Corn Refiners Association use over 1.4 billion bushels of U.S.-grown corn to produce a broad array of food, industrial, and feed products for Americans and for the world market.
If you are looking to purchase corn refined products, please refer to the product list to determine which CRA Members to contact.
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report February 19, 2015
- CORN REFINERS APPLAUD LEGISLATION TO EXPAND TRADE WITH CUBA February 13, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent Human Reproduction Study Finding Apparent Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and earlier onset of menstrual periods January 30, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Mayo Clinic Paper Claiming Link Between Fructose and Diabetes January 28, 2015