The Corn Refiners Association and its Board of Directors recognize the importance of diversity in all areas of the business of the Association and its members. As responsible corporate citizens, the CRA and the members are committed to supporting the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women. Accordingly, it is hereby resolved that the CRA adopt a policy to ensure that all businesses, regardless of race or gender of ownership, have the opportunity to earn the CRA's business. It is further resolved that the CRA encourage its members to adhere to this policy as well and to work in turn with their suppliers and customers to support the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women.
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report February 19, 2015
- CORN REFINERS APPLAUD LEGISLATION TO EXPAND TRADE WITH CUBA February 13, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent Human Reproduction Study Finding Apparent Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and earlier onset of menstrual periods January 30, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Mayo Clinic Paper Claiming Link Between Fructose and Diabetes January 28, 2015