The Corn Refiners Association and its Board of Directors recognize the importance of diversity in all areas of the business of the Association and its members. As responsible corporate citizens, the CRA and the members are committed to supporting the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women. Accordingly, it is hereby resolved that the CRA adopt a policy to ensure that all businesses, regardless of race or gender of ownership, have the opportunity to earn the CRA's business. It is further resolved that the CRA encourage its members to adhere to this policy as well and to work in turn with their suppliers and customers to support the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women.
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Mayo Clinic Paper Claiming Link Between Fructose and Diabetes January 28, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association calls on Congress for TSCA Reform January 22, 2015
- CRA Supports the Formation of the U.S. Agriculture Coalition for Cuba January 8, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Utah Study on the Effects of Fructose Consumption on Female Mice January 5, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the Recent Article in the Journal Open Heart on the Effects of Sugar Consumption on Cardiometabolic Disease December 15, 2014