The Corn Refiners Association and its Board of Directors recognize the importance of diversity in all areas of the business of the Association and its members. As responsible corporate citizens, the CRA and the members are committed to supporting the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women. Accordingly, it is hereby resolved that the CRA adopt a policy to ensure that all businesses, regardless of race or gender of ownership, have the opportunity to earn the CRA's business. It is further resolved that the CRA encourage its members to adhere to this policy as well and to work in turn with their suppliers and customers to support the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women.
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015