The Corn Refiners Association and its Board of Directors recognize the importance of diversity in all areas of the business of the Association and its members. As responsible corporate citizens, the CRA and the members are committed to supporting the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women. Accordingly, it is hereby resolved that the CRA adopt a policy to ensure that all businesses, regardless of race or gender of ownership, have the opportunity to earn the CRA's business. It is further resolved that the CRA encourage its members to adhere to this policy as well and to work in turn with their suppliers and customers to support the growth of businesses owned by minorities and women.
- Corn Refiners Case To Proceed To Trial July 9, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Tufts University Study July 1, 2015
- CRA Applauds House Passage of Trade Promotion Authority June 18, 2015
- CRA Statement on Bipartisan Senate Passage of Trade Priorities and Accountability Act 2015 May 28, 2015
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015