After fermentation, the resulting broth is distilled to recover alcohol or concentrated through membrane separation to produce other bioproducts. Carbon dioxide from fermentation is recaptured for sale and nutrients remaining after fermentation are used as components of animal feed ingredients.
- CRA Supports the Formation of the U.S. Agriculture Coalition for Cuba January 8, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Utah Study on the Effects of Fructose Consumption on Female Mice January 5, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the Recent Article in the Journal Open Heart on the Effects of Sugar Consumption on Cardiometabolic Disease December 15, 2014
- Corn Refiners Association Praises EPA Decision on TSCA Exemptions December 12, 2014
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Brain Activity December 10, 2014