After fermentation, the resulting broth is distilled to recover alcohol or concentrated through membrane separation to produce other bioproducts. Carbon dioxide from fermentation is recaptured for sale and nutrients remaining after fermentation are used as components of animal feed ingredients.
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report February 19, 2015
- CORN REFINERS APPLAUD LEGISLATION TO EXPAND TRADE WITH CUBA February 13, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent Human Reproduction Study Finding Apparent Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and earlier onset of menstrual periods January 30, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Mayo Clinic Paper Claiming Link Between Fructose and Diabetes January 28, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association calls on Congress for TSCA Reform January 22, 2015