After fermentation, the resulting broth is distilled to recover alcohol or concentrated through membrane separation to produce other bioproducts. Carbon dioxide from fermentation is recaptured for sale and nutrients remaining after fermentation are used as components of animal feed ingredients.
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report February 19, 2015
- Corn Refiners Applaud Legislation To Expand Trade With Cuba February 13, 2015