After fermentation, the resulting broth is distilled to recover alcohol or concentrated through membrane separation to produce other bioproducts. Carbon dioxide from fermentation is recaptured for sale and nutrients remaining after fermentation are used as components of animal feed ingredients.
- Corn Refiners Case To Proceed To Trial July 9, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Tufts University Study July 1, 2015
- CRA Applauds House Passage of Trade Promotion Authority June 18, 2015
- CRA Statement on Bipartisan Senate Passage of Trade Priorities and Accountability Act 2015 May 28, 2015
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015