After fermentation, the resulting broth is distilled to recover alcohol or concentrated through membrane separation to produce other bioproducts. Carbon dioxide from fermentation is recaptured for sale and nutrients remaining after fermentation are used as components of animal feed ingredients.
- CRA Statement on Bipartisan Senate Passage of Trade Priorities and Accountability Act 2015 May 28, 2015
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015