The Corn Refiners Association produces a number of useful resources for its member companies, industry customers, students, and the general public.
To learn more about the corn refining industry in general, please see our Annual Reports. Each report explores the corn refining industry from a different perspective. Topics include social and environmental contributions, corn’s role in the global economy, corn’s role in a healthy diet, and more.
"Tapping the Treasure" is one of our Informational Brochures that is ideal for educators to help students understand corn refining and the various ways refined corn products enhance our lives.
For a more technical description of the products of the corn refining industry and the process to produce them, please see our Technical Booklets.
A series of White Papers on food safety measures employed by the corn wet milling industry provide background information and details on various control and management procedures.
A variety tools and Industry Resources are available to corn refiners and their customers including analytical methods, software, technical data, and guidelines.
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report February 19, 2015
- CORN REFINERS APPLAUD LEGISLATION TO EXPAND TRADE WITH CUBA February 13, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent Human Reproduction Study Finding Apparent Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and earlier onset of menstrual periods January 30, 2015