The Corn Refiners Association produces a number of useful resources for its member companies, industry customers, students, and the general public.
To learn more about the corn refining industry in general, please see our Annual Reports. Each report explores the corn refining industry from a different perspective. Topics include social and environmental contributions, corn’s role in the global economy, corn’s role in a healthy diet, and more.
"Tapping the Treasure" is one of our Informational Brochures that is ideal for educators to help students understand corn refining and the various ways refined corn products enhance our lives.
For a more technical description of the products of the corn refining industry and the process to produce them, please see our Technical Booklets.
A series of White Papers on food safety measures employed by the corn wet milling industry provide background information and details on various control and management procedures.
A variety tools and Industry Resources are available to corn refiners and their customers including analytical methods, software, technical data, and guidelines.
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015