Analytical Methods of the Member Companies. A compilation of analytical procedures for determining properties of corn and corn wet milled products. (December 2011)
Microbiological Methods of the Member Companies. A compilation of analytical procedures for determining microbial content of corn wet milled products. (May 2007)
Refractive Index-Dry Substance (RI-DS) Program
The RI-DS Program is an Excel-based program, which allows generation of tables relating dry substance and refractive index for corn syrups, high fructose corn syrups and blends of these products with sucrose.
Technical Data Tables
The Technical Data Tables provide technical data on a variety of refined corn products.
CRA Liquid Sweetener Terminal and Wash Guidelines
The CRA Liquid Sweetener Terminal and Wash Guidelines were developed to provide general, voluntary guidelines to manufacturers, suppliers, and terminals of sweetener products. This manual has been prepared in order to provide best practices and minimum quality guidelines for the handling, storage, transporting, receiving, testing, and system maintenance of sweeteners.
- WTO Ruling Requires Prompt Congressional Response on Country of Origin Labeling May 18, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California – Keck School of Medicine’s Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Satiety May 4, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to University of California- Davis Study Claiming Link between Beverages Sweetened with HFCS and Increased Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease April 23, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on the Bipartisan Congressional Trade Priorities and Accountability Act of 2015 April 16, 2015
- CRA Applauds Introduction of Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act March 25, 2015