Analytical Methods of the Member Companies. A compilation of analytical procedures for determining properties of corn and corn wet milled products. (December 2011)
Microbiological Methods of the Member Companies. A compilation of analytical procedures for determining microbial content of corn wet milled products. (May 2007)
Refractive Index-Dry Substance (RI-DS) Program
The RI-DS Program is an Excel-based program, which allows generation of tables relating dry substance and refractive index for corn syrups, high fructose corn syrups and blends of these products with sucrose.
Technical Data Tables
The Technical Data Tables provide technical data on a variety of refined corn products.
CRA Liquid Sweetener Terminal and Wash Guidelines
The CRA Liquid Sweetener Terminal and Wash Guidelines were developed to provide general, voluntary guidelines to manufacturers, suppliers, and terminals of sweetener products. This manual has been prepared in order to provide best practices and minimum quality guidelines for the handling, storage, transporting, receiving, testing, and system maintenance of sweeteners.
- Corn Refiners Association Statement on Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee Report February 19, 2015
- CORN REFINERS APPLAUD LEGISLATION TO EXPAND TRADE WITH CUBA February 13, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent Human Reproduction Study Finding Apparent Association Between Sugar-Sweetened Beverages and earlier onset of menstrual periods January 30, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association Response to Mayo Clinic Paper Claiming Link Between Fructose and Diabetes January 28, 2015
- Corn Refiners Association calls on Congress for TSCA Reform January 22, 2015