Analytical Methods of the Member Companies. A compilation of analytical procedures for determining properties of corn and corn wet milled products. (December 2011)
Microbiological Methods of the Member Companies. A compilation of analytical procedures for determining microbial content of corn wet milled products. (May 2007)
Refractive Index-Dry Substance (RI-DS) Program
The RI-DS Program is an Excel-based program, which allows generation of tables relating dry substance and refractive index for corn syrups, high fructose corn syrups and blends of these products with sucrose.
Technical Data Tables
The Technical Data Tables provide technical data on a variety of refined corn products.
CRA Liquid Sweetener Terminal and Wash Guidelines
The CRA Liquid Sweetener Terminal and Wash Guidelines were developed to provide general, voluntary guidelines to manufacturers, suppliers, and terminals of sweetener products. This manual has been prepared in order to provide best practices and minimum quality guidelines for the handling, storage, transporting, receiving, testing, and system maintenance of sweeteners.
- CRA Supports the Formation of the U.S. Agriculture Coalition for Cuba January 8, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Utah Study on the Effects of Fructose Consumption on Female Mice January 5, 2015
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the Recent Article in the Journal Open Heart on the Effects of Sugar Consumption on Cardiometabolic Disease December 15, 2014
- Corn Refiners Association Praises EPA Decision on TSCA Exemptions December 12, 2014
- Statement by the Corn Refiners Association on the recent University of Southern California Study On the Effects of Fructose and Glucose on Brain Activity December 10, 2014