The Corn Refiners Association (CRA) is the national trade association representing the corn refining industry of the United States. CRA and its predecessors have served this important segment of American agribusiness since 1913. Corn refiners manufacture sweeteners, ethanol, starch, bioproducts, corn oil and feed products from corn components such as starch, oil, protein and fiber.
Oversight of office operations, to include human resources, administrative and communications systems and Staff resources, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Manage Human Resources:
- Recruit permanent Staff and Interns as directed
- Post job openings and organize resumes and applications
- Assist with Interviews
- Onboard and offboard CRA Staff
- Orient new employees to the organization
- Administration and evaluation of employee benefits policies (insurance, leave, retirement plans)
- 401(k) Plan Administrator
- Manage employee information on benefits’ websites
- Assist employees with benefits questions
- Liaise with benefit brokers and administrators
- Track and update calendars with employee leave requests
- Update CRA Employee (and Intern) Handbook
- Oversight of Employee performance planning
- Maintenance of confidential electronic and paper filing systems
- Provide training to Staff as directed
Manage Office Systems:
- Monitoring and oversight of office systems; streamline processes to minimize Staff time and effort, and overall costs while improving accuracy and increasing productivity
- Authorize bill payment through Accounts Receivable system
- Review and approve payroll
- Corporate Credit Card Staff Lead
- Maintain collaborative relations with Building and Security Management
- Serve as Lead Safety Warden
- Order Supplies and Equipment as needed
- Administration of Carbohydrate Check Sample Program (CCSP)
- Contract management for CRA Office
- Background in Human Resource Management; SHRM certification a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent is required
Interested applicants should email their cover letter, resume, and contact information for 3 references to [email protected] using the subject line “Operations Manager”.
Corn Refiners Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.